|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
BELFAST Down UK|
Sailing Yacht SCARLET, built 2008, made her debut at the Southhampton Boat Show. She is the updated (.2) version of the very successful Delphia 29. Being a show-boat, she has been fitted with almost every optional extra from the builder.
- Volvo Penta D1-20 (standard was the D1-13) Diesel Engine, with low hours (650) and well maintained
- Bruntons 3-Blade Folding Auto-Prop (original 2-blade fixed-prop also included.) This is one of the best upgrades to her inventory
- Seldén In-Mast Furling (ideal for when sailing Single or Short-Handed, very safe to remain in the cockpit underway, with all control lines lead aft for easy reefing)
- Webasto Forced-Air Diesel Heating, with 4x vents (saloon, heads/drying-locker, fore & aft cabins)
- Quick Electric Windlass, with remote control on foredeck. Plus 30m chain and Rockna Anchor
- 4x Self-Tailing Lewmar Winches, 2x on cockpit coamings and 2x line winches on coachroof. Furlex headsail.
- Hot/Cold Pressurised water system. Shower-head in heads/wet-room
- Jabsco Sea-Toilet (new 2019) with holding tank. Pump-out deck fitting and overboard thru-hull
- Two ring gas hobs with fiddles, with gimballed oven
- 12v/24v Compressor Fridge
- Shower/Wet Enclosure / Drying locker
- Huge electronic package. Raymarine, Depth Sounder, Speed Log, VHF, Garmin Plotter, Weather Station, Stereo/Radio.
- Raymarine ST2000+ Auto-Tiller/Helm with Remote Control. This is also a fantastic option for when sailing single or short-handed.
- 12v and Shore-power, with battery charger for dual-house bank and separate starter battery. Plus galvanic isolator
- Sail-locker - Fully-battened Main, Genoa, Jib & Chute. UV Protection replaced 2019.
- Kicker/Vang, Mast-Stowed Whisker Pole. Various blocks, clutches, all lines let safely aft to cockpit.
- Teak-Cockpit flooring with seats aft to port and starboard. Cockpit dining table.
- Navigation lights, radar reflector, docking kit (warps & fenders etc.)
- Recently replaced (2017) dodger and rear-quarter canvas.
- SCARLET is a CE Category B "Offshore" Sailing Boat for up to 7x crew.
Scarlet has been well maintained in both her current and previous ownership. Her paperwork is conclusive with original Owner’s Manuals, for both vessel and components, plus various receipts.
I am still preparing her for sale, with further photos and information to follow. Please feel free to request any specific photos and/or a live video viewing. Survey from 2018 available on-request.
I can offer assistance with delivery. Please feel free to give me a call or email to arrange a viewing or further discuss etc. She is currently afloat in Belfast Harbour Marina.
|Vessel type:||SAILING YACHT - KEEL|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||VOLVO PENTA D1-20|
|Drive type:||Sail drive|
|Length over all:||8.60m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Bulb Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||70 Litres|
|Water capacity:||150 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||50 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.